Sunday 21 February 2021

Taking It A Bit Easy

 After me being so rude about weather forecasters yesterday it turned out quite nice weather wise. I spent the morning in the garden and got lots of jobs done. A lot of the time felt wasted really as I had to clear the bamboo that was coming through from next door. It is impossible to dig out so I just cut it off at the base with loppers. Of course it just keeps growing back and since I did the job last year so much has grown again. It takes a long time to chop it all up and dispose of it but at least it has been done for a while now. Bulbs are coming up everywhere it really is a nice feeling spring is around the corner.


After lunch I left to go on the train to the doctors for my Coronavirus vaccination. I had the Oxford AstraZenica jab and was in and out in two minutes, no sitting checking to see if I had a reaction that I had heard from other people. As I had been a little early I was on the train home before my appointment time was due! I felt absolutely fine. When youngest son asked how I was feeling when I arrived home I said "Ready to take on the world!" and I really did. I thought I had no reactions at all as I was going to bed yesterday evening.
 Then at about three in the morning I woke up shivering,  my skin felt burning to touch and I had headache. I had to get up to take some Paracetamol. All night I felt quite unwell and forced myself to picture all the antibodies building up in my blood so it was worthwhile. I felt a bit like I did at the beginning of having coronavirus last year and I'd rather not be reminded of it! I feel a lot better this morning but had a lot planned working in the garden and I'm starting to think I may take it a bit easy today. I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday what ever you are doing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...