Tuesday 25 May 2021

Getting The Caravan Ready And Mice

 I spent yesterday getting things ready to take to the caravan at eldest son's yard today. We are then going to take the caravan to my Dad's house so it can stay on his drive for 10 days before, to do some work on it before we take it to the caravan site. As Tom is working such long hours at the moment we have really limited time to get much of it done and of course this weather is going to make it so much worse. We're having an early breakfast then off to B&Q to get some items we need. What a rush.

I set our wildlife camera up in the garden last night and can still see only one fox cub, but what a lovely little cub it is. Tonight I'm going to move the camera further down the garden and see if I can see a bit more of it.


I also caught on camera these cute little mice. Cleo is always hanging around up there so I really hope they manage to stay safe. 


I'll have lots to write about tomorrow, hopefully of how well the day went and how the sun shone at times. I'm sure I've jinxed it now! Have a lovely day everyone what ever you have planned xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...