Friday 22 July 2016

Are We Being Watched?

   We were coming back from the hospital this evening and I has to take some photos of this lovely view over Epsom Downs and The Grandstand. My lousy photography skills do not do it justice.


    I took several photos on my phone and set them to upload straight away. By the time I arrived home twenty minutes later I had received an email from google telling me they had made an animation of my photos taken on Epsom Downs as well as a few adverts for items for sale connected to The Derby. I'm glad I don't have anything to hide as I can never quite believe how much seems to be known about us on the internet. I remember reading once be careful what you put on the internet as your grandmother may see it but your grand children one day definitely will! Well I hope they enjoy this animation.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...