Saturday 25 June 2016

For Everyone Who Loves Knitting

    I am not a very crafty person really. I would love to be but I'm afraid my knitting skills haven't really progressed since I was 12 years old. All I can run to is a little knitted blanket when we get a new puppy or kitten and I have a few nice colourful scarves I wear when I walk the dogs that I have knitted. My Mum always tells me I should knit scarves for everyone for Christmas they look so nice but I think she is just being kind. I look at lots of the blogs I read and can't believe how talented some people are, I really envy them.
    When I was on my way home from the hospital this evening we stopped at our local shops to buy a much needed bottle of wine. While Tom was in the shop I noticed the sign outside the wool shop. It really made me smile and I wanted to share it with everyone who loves knitting. The shop have made a colourful cover for the roof of the sign outside the shop. How lovely, how clever, it has really made me want to try and improve my knitting skills it looks so nice. I hope this makes other people smile as it did me.

Maxime Wool Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...