Thursday 24 December 2015

A Nostalgic Christmas

I always think Christmas is a really nostalgic time of the year. A time to remember people and happy memories.  This was my first Christmas in Liverpool in 1960. I can't remember it but it still looks happy!

Christmas 1960

I can however. remember this Christmas even though I was only 3 years old.


I keep telling myself that these are the Christmases that we and particularly our children will be feeling nostalgic for in the future, They won't remember the over cooked sprouts (I hope) or the parts of the day that aren't perfect, They will just remember the love, the happiness and the laughter as I do. 
I really hope everyone has a very happy Christmas and makes the most of the good bits and doesn't get too worried about the stressful bits.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...